How exciting! 🙂 The purpose of this award is to recognize up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. Shout out to the fabulous blogger Kris, of TwentiesAndFabulous for nominating me for this awsome award! I’ve never won anything before so this really made my day 😆
So Kris has asked me 11 questions that I have to answer. The responses to these questions are going to be below. Hopefully this gives my readers more insight on who I am!
Here are Kris’ questions for me:
11. What fashion trend(s) are you most excited about for this spring?
– Pastels and Coral colors! Anything that is related to the feeling of freshness! 🙂
22. What are your top 5 makeup products?
– Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional Facial Balm, EOS Lip Balm, Faux Lashes, Foundation & Lipstick.
33. If you had to pick up and move to another country for one year, where would you go? (Possibly for work or inspiration)
– Most likely it would be Tokyo or any technologically advanced country for that matter.
44. What is one of your favorite skincare lines?
– Mario Badescu. My manager put me on. I’ve been a believer ever since! I use the Seaweed Cleansing Soap faithfully.
55. What was your inspiration to start a blog?
– So many ladies would ask me about my thoughts on a particular cosmetic line or product, and I needed an ‘archive’ of the type of information that I shared. Because of this, I can now say ‘visit LipstickVillain.com! I reviewed this!’ … Many have also tried to get me to join the Youtube wave, but I barely have time for anything nowadays, and frankly, YT is overpopulated with gurus as it is (no shade). Asides from having a passion for cosmetics, I do know that I absolutely love to write! Plus I have my handy CANON Rebel T3i for product photography. So it all just fell into place. Lipstick Villain is my safe haven ♥
66. What is your favorite movie that you saw this year?
– It wasn’t really a movie, but it felt like one. I’m probably late on this too. but my favorite movie (sorta) is ‘LOST’. I could watch all seasons over and over! I love psychological shit!
77. What 1 item/product can you not live without?
– Lipstick? 😆
88. Which stores do you love to shop at?
– Forever 21, Cosmetic Company Outlet, Spencer’s, Michael’s. I’m not much of a clothes shopper. I’m always in work clothes, regardless. That WILL change though, because I need a completely new wardrobe as I am losing weight.
99. What is your dream job?
– To be a businesswoman in any field.
110. Who is your favorite blogger at the moment?
– Don’t have one. Blogging really just became one of those things that I eventually just tapped into without much research.
111. And finally, what three words would best describe you?
– Overachiever, Silly & Fabulous!
You must link back to the person who nominated you.
You must answer the questions given to you.
You must pick 11 nominees (that have less than 200 followers) to answer
11 questions you choose for them.
You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.
Thank You once again Kris
for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award!