I stumbled across Emily’s blog when she posted a ‘feel good tag’ The originator of this cute tag is Rosa, (Hey girl!!) .. This concept revolves around discussing the positive aspects that we admire about ourselves! I feel like this is a great thing! Reason being, there are lots of people from different walks of life that don’t have the self esteem to like anything about themselves. Let’s change that! Lets be more optimistic and positive in regards to our outlook on life, self, and all things alike. So what do YOU appreciate about yourself? here are my answers..
Name one thing you like about yourself.
– My strong mentality. I am able to set aside my feelings and see the bigger picture. I am not sensitive. Because of this, majority of my friends, whom I consider like family, look up to me as their older sister.
Name two things happening within the next year that you are looking forward to.
– Graduating college so that I can move on, and IMATS! lol. I didn’t get to go last April =/
Name three things in your life that you are thankful for.
– My family, friends, and my god given talent (makeup, music, and writing) .. I don’t know where I would be if I didn’t have a creative outlet to express myself.
Name four things that never fail to make you smile.
– Those hysterical random vines that everyone seems to share on Facebook.
– GOOD MUSIC
Name five things you want to do in your lifetime.
– I want to fall in love (cheesy, I know – don’t judge)
– Travel the world and learn different languages and cultures
– Create an empire for my future’s kids, futures’ kids.
– Stay happy
– Die happy
YOUR IT! 🙂
-Name one thing you like about yourself.
-Name two things happening within the next year that you are looking forward to.
-Name three things in your life that you are thankful for.
-Name four things that never fail to make you smile.
-Name five things you want to do in your lifetime.
I’m tagging everyone to do this tag and comment below once you have because I’d love to read it!